Yunus Emre - Episode 06 - With Urdu Subtitles

> >>

eace be with you. Peace be with you. You seem to never sleep because of your excitement. I saw it in my dream last night. You passed their ratification exam you were appointed to a big province as a judge. They say dreams mean the opposite of what’s there. if you are afraid of Siraceddin Hazret I will take your place in the ratification exam. ah, very well then! Take my Place for my prayer. See if you will talk like a tath in front of the delegation. Come on, I’m coming. God, in today’s exam Please help me succeed, God.it’s the last exam in karate Medresa, Yunus! Your many years of education in which. you taught by Hodja Runneddin Mazderini Semsettin Mardini and poor me, have to an end these days will end in the unification of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

پرتگال جانے والوں کو ویزا کیسے ملے گا

Alec Baldwin, wife announce reality show “The Baldwins”

Ravichandran Ashwin gets angry at on-field umpire