Sajal Ali, Ahad Raza Mir become co-owners of IPL Soccer team Derby Crusaders


Ahad and Sajal both announced their Derby Crusaders team officially and they seem to be very excited about being part of this. Ahad mentioned that this will be an opportunity for him to better connect with his fans in UK. "I've always been a huge soccer fan so naturally I'm thrilled to announce the fourth and final IPLSOCCER team. My team! The Derby Crusaders! I know IPLSoccer will give me the chance to better connect with my fans in the UK and I'm hopeful that I can use the experience from being part of this league to help promote soccer in Pakistan. See you at IPL." "Join us in June 2020," the Ye Dil Mera actor added.
Sajal has announced this as an opportunity to help promote sports amongst girls in Pakistan and amongst South Asian girls globally. "Feeling proud to announce Derby Crusaders- the fourth and final IPLSOCCER team with Ahad Raza Mir, and Noreen Khan named as my co-owners," The actress shared on her Instagram handle. "I've always been wanting to promote and support sports for girls
in Pakistan. This is my this step i
"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

پرتگال جانے والوں کو ویزا کیسے ملے گا

Alec Baldwin, wife announce reality show “The Baldwins”

Ravichandran Ashwin gets angry at on-field umpire