Fakhr-e-Alam detained at Russian airport

 Entertainment Desk

Published: October 29, 2018
SHARES
   EMAIL
PHOTO: FAKHRE ALAM/TWITTER
PHOTO: FAKHRE ALAM/TWITTER
Singer Fakhr-e-Alam, who has been journeying across the globe as part of his project called Mission Parwaaz, has been detained at the Russian airport.
The message was shared by noted TV actor Faysal Quraishi on Twitter. “Please tweet on my behalf,” the message read. “I am detained at Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk airport because my visa expired by 2 hours and date changed.”
Alam further added that he is being forced to return to Japan. “I cannot go to Japan because I had single entry visa. I appeal to Pakistan’s government to request Russian government to allow me to continue my journey to Alaska.”
He further added, “I don’t want to give up Mission Parwaaz. I need Pakistan’s support to carry on our flag to finish this. I have been in a room without food or water. No Wi-Fi. They didn’t give me my phone for 6 hours.”
According to Express News, Foreign Office is currently looking into the matter.
In an earlier interview with The Express Tribune, the television host spoke of his motivation behind the journey. “Unlike other countries, Pakistan does not have its name in the general aviation history,” a fact Fakhr hopes to rectify. “This is my tribute to the brave soldiers and the resilient nation of Pakistan.”
His journey across the globe will see him set a world record as he hopes to become the first Muslim individual to travel around the world with less than 100 hours of flying experience to his name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

پرتگال جانے والوں کو ویزا کیسے ملے گا

Alec Baldwin, wife announce reality show “The Baldwins”

Ravichandran Ashwin gets angry at on-field umpire